Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lost in the dark..

It feels like Im on a whole other wave length..like the worlds all on FM and Im on AM. I dont look at anything the same way anymore. Not like I used to.
Everything inside me is dying along with Elias. Like a hole in my core eating up everything good inside of me. I wont be just losing Eli I will lose everyone.. Including myself. The potential for not caring that everyone has inside of them is growing in me.. I know once Elias is gone most of me will have died with him. Im not religious and Im not sure I even have a soul..but If I do it resides in Elias.


O' Death
O' Death
O' Death
Won't you spare me over til another year?

But what is this that I can't see
with ice cold hands taking hold of me?

When God is gone and the devil takes hold
Who will have mercy on your soul?
O' Death
O' Death
O' Death

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
nothing satisfies me but your soul
O' Death

Well I am Death none can excel
I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell
O' Death
O' Death

My name is Death and the end is here.

~Jen Titus "O'Death"


I think its pretty fitting to how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment